The 2021 EEO-1 Component 1 data collection is tentatively scheduled to open on Tuesday, April 12, 2022. The tentative deadline to file the 2021 EEO-1 Component 1 Report is Tuesday, May 17, 2022. Updates regarding the 2021 EEO-1 Component 1 data collection will be posted to www.EEOCdata.org/eeo1 as they become available.
Who Must File
Employers with 100 or more employees, federal contractors with 50 or more employees, and a limited number of additional employers detailed on the EEOC website are required to file an EEO-1. Employers count employees during a “workforce snapshot period” between October 1 and December 31.
What Information Is Needed To File
Employers will need the following information:
- Company ID and passcode (provided via U.S. mail for previous filers or at registration for new filers)
- Company EIN, NAICS Codes, and DUNS Number
- Address and EINs of all establishment locations
- Count of all full and part-time employees during the workforce snapshot pay period selected by the employer
- Sex and race/ethnicity of all employees
- Job categories of all employees
Register with the EEOC at www.eeocdata.org and then file the Component 1 Form with Aatrix through your payroll solution.