As we work our way through the first quarterly filing period of 2022, most of us hope we don’t get a surprise from the Federal or State agencies we work with in the form of an official notice.
If you do happen to get a notice from one of the many agencies you work with, Aatrix is here to help with any filing issue you encounter after eFiling using the Aatrix eFile Center.
- First, read the notice!
- Figure out who the notice is from
- Determine what the notice asks you to do
- Note the deadline that the action is due
- Contact Aatrix
The most common notices you may encounter are rate changes, missed deadlines, the amount due or refund for overpayment, information errors, etc. In most cases, Aatrix can help you resolve any issue contained in these notices.
If an agency notice is received regarding a submission that was eFiled through the eFile Center, we will be able to assist. Please provide the notice in one of the following ways:
1. Scan and email the notice to email@example.com. Include your EIN or AFID in the subject line of the email.
2. Fax the entire notice along with a cover letter containing the EIN or AFID to 701-746-4249.
Once received, our eFile Center will research the notice and help resolve it. Any follow-up correspondence will be sent to the email address on file.