Seasonal eFile Processor
We are searching for a talented individual to join our team as a seasonal eFile Processor. This is a seasonal position from December to February and some overtime may be required. Here at Aatrix we strive to create innovative payroll software and eFiling solutions for thousands of customers all across the U.S. We are a growing company and would love to have you be part of our team!
The eFile Processor will be a member of the eFile department and report to the eFile Manager. An ideal candidate will use their computer skills to process incoming tax reports to the appropriate tax agency and support the taxpayers submitting the returns for processing. This individual will also be responsible for researching payroll standards and entering data to various agencies. Aatrix will provide all necessary training to the elected candidate. The working hours will be 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Entering data to state and federal agencies.
- Compiling with data security and storage procedures.
- Testing computer programs and systems.
- Communicating technical information with customers and other members of the organization.
- Utilizing interpersonal communication techniques to assist customers.
- Submitting tax payments and returns to specific agencies.
- Validating reports and payments accurately processed.
- Answering incoming calls, emails, and chats.
- Communicating with manager trends in eFile processing errors.
- Participating in team meetings to enhance and improve Aatrix products based on customer feedback.
To be successful, you'll need the following:
- Familiarity with multiple computer programs.
- Ability to work independently & efficiently.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Accounting & payroll knowledge preferred but not required.
You may be asked to extend regular hours depending on the team workload.
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aatrix Software, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aatrix Software, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Online Job Application
Click the button, download the form below and save it on your drive.
If you're filling the form out using your browser, hit Print and Save as PDF to save the information on the form. Please answer it completely and sign it
Reupload your completed "Application for Enrollment" PDF on the field provided below.
*If you don't have Adobe Acrobat / PDF Reader: Please print out, sign, scan, and upload the document.*