MacOS Software Engineer
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a MacOS Software Engineer. Here at Aatrix westrive to create innovative payroll software and eFiling solutions for thousands of customers all acrossthe U.S. We are a growing company and would love to have you be part of our team!
The MacOS Software Engineer will be a member of the Mac department and report to the Senior MacOS Engineer. This individual will be responsible for developing and maintain software solutions by designing,developing, and supporting MacOS software applications. This candidate will also work closely with other members of the team to identify areas of improvement for existing MacOS applications.
- Collaborating with other team members to identify updates for new MacOS applications.
- Supporting existing MacOS applications and identifying outstanding issues.
- Documenting MacOS applications by updating in-house technical documentation and in-source code comment.
- Updating application source code through rigorous back up procedures and source control.
- Managing various projects and partaking in software debugging, documentation, and testing procedures.
To be successful, you'll need the following:
- Knowledge of basic programming language and software development procedures.
- Knowledge of C, C++ or Objective C.
- Basic knowledge of databases.
- MacOS is desirable but not essential.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Accounting or payroll knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Overtime may be required at certain times of the year.
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aatrix Software, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aatrix Software, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Online Job Application
Click the button, download the form below and save it on your drive.
If you're filling the form out using your browser, hit Print and Save as PDF to save the information on the form. Please answer it completely and sign it
Reupload your completed "Application for Enrollment" PDF on the field provided below.
*If you don't have Adobe Acrobat / PDF Reader: Please print out, sign, scan, and upload the document.*