Customer Support Specialist
We are searching for a talented individual to become a key member of our Forms Department. This position will be responsible for providing technical assistance related to our payroll reporting and eFiling software. Using their excellent customer service skills, this individual will answer queries, troubleshoot customer issues, and address user problems quickly and professionally. Aatrix will provide all necessary training to the elected candidate. This will be a full-time position, working from 8-5, Monday through Friday.
- Provide technical support via telephone, email, and chat
- Troubleshoot issues using remote support software
- Identify symptoms, patterns, and solutions for upcoming technology challenges
- Communicate user challenges and software updates across multiple departments
- Input technical issues into bug tracking software
- Maintain the customer support portal
- Improve existing software programs through evaluating objectives and reviewing proposed changes
To be successful, you'll need the following:
- 2 + years of Customer Support experience (preferred)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Basic knowledge of database structures such as fields, tables, database objects, etc.
- Experience working with payroll forms is preferred but not required
During the months of December - March, you may be asked to extend regular hours depending on the team workload. The month of January is an exception; overtime is required.
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aatrix Software, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aatrix Software, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Online Job Application
Click the button, download the form below and save it on your drive.
If you're filling the form out using your browser, hit Print and Save as PDF to save the information on the form. Please answer it completely and sign it
Reupload your completed "Application for Enrollment" PDF on the field provided below.
*If you don't have Adobe Acrobat / PDF Reader: Please print out, sign, scan, and upload the document.*