We are searching for a talented individual to become a key member of our Development Team. This position will be responsible for using the latest technology to create high-quality code while implementing product features and creatively resolving software defects. This individual will also be involved in a fast-paced work environment that requires them to work independently within a highly collaborative team. This is a full-time position that offers PTO, benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), a flexible schedule, and much more!
- Designing, building, and maintaining production-quality C++ code
- Refactoring existing code to modern C++ standards
- Porting legacy C++ to C#
- Utilize Agile and Test Driven Development techniques in the development process
- Writing documentation for new and existing features
- Collaborating with other engineers to develop new products
To be successful, you'll need the following:
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Experience with SQLite3, MFC, STL,
- Knowledge of C#, Typescript, or similar languages
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Ability to work independently
- Understanding of implementing Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs)
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aatrix Software, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aatrix Software, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Online Job Application
Click the button, download the form below and save it on your drive.
If you're filling the form out using your browser, hit Print and Save as PDF to save the information on the form. Please answer it completely and sign it
Reupload your completed "Application for Enrollment" PDF on the field provided below.
*If you don't have Adobe Acrobat / PDF Reader: Please print out, sign, scan, and upload the document.*