Search Our Knowledgebase (Windows; Canada)
To start processing your forms:
- Navigate to the Form Selection screen.
The Form Selection screen can be found in the payroll module. The location will vary depending on what payroll software you are using. (For additional instructions on the Form Selection Screen click here.)
As a general rule, if you are having troubles finding the Form Selection screen, contact your payroll software support.
- Once at the Form Selection screen, select the ROE report and choose to process it.
Please note that your screen might not say process. The wording can vary from "Process", "OK", or "Next".
- The form will then begin to generate.
At this time, your payroll software is pushing the payroll data to the Aatrix forms.
- When the form displays, review all information and fill in any red fields.
Once you have verified the information on the form, click "Next Step". Then choose to "eFile" or "Print".
Once you select to "eFile" you will be able to log onto the secure eFile client and finish submitting the ROE filing.
- You will then receive an AFID number for the filing and a confirmation email.
Confirmation emails are sent when Aatrix receives the filing. We do not send any other confirmations when the filing is sent or accepted. If there is any issue, for any reason, with the filing, the eFile Center will notify you through email.