Search Our Knowledgebase (Windows; Canada)
A signature authorization form must be signed and either faxed to the number on the form, or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
Aatrix Software cannot eFile the ROE form to the agency without this signature authorization form on file.
Note: The signature authorization form is not required for T4s or T5018s.
To print the eFile Authorization Form, follow the steps below:
- Log into your account at https://efileca.aatrix.com
- Navigate to the "Companies" tab.
- Download / Print Signature Authorization Forms:
- If you have multiple companies you may select to Download All Signature Authorization forms to a single PDF or select the individual *.PDF per company.
- If you have one company click on the "print eFile authorization form" link in the upper right of the page.
- Print the Signature form(s), sign them and fax or email them per the instructions on the form to one of the numbers listed on the form.
- Once Aatrix has received the signature authorization form, a "Signature Authorization" confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file. You can login to https://efileca.aatrix.com to view any email correspondence that Aatrix has sent by going to the "Inbox" tab.
Note: If you are not receiving emails from Aatrix, a filter may be blocking the email. To ensure that you are able to view emails sent by Aatrix, you should add the following email addresses to your contacts:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and;
- Or you can add @aatrix.com as a wildcard in your email system.