Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
Question: Is there a report showing all of my links I can pull up to review?
Answer: Yes. There is a Link Chart List. Follow the instructions below.
From the Main Payroll Navigator screen:
- Click on "Quickbooks Links" to the bottom right.
- Click on the arrow to the left of "Designate Account Links" to expand the bottom part of the window.
- Click on the "Report" button in the bottom right. This will bring up your "Link Chart List".
- Go to the "Preview" menu across the top of your monitor screen and select "Print All".
On the Report:
- Items marked as "I" are income items, or items that make up Gross Pay.
- Items marked as "D" are deductions from the employee paycheck.
- Items marked as "E" are Employer Paid Items.
- Under the Debit column "Y" indicates a Debit Entry and "N" indicates a Credit Entry.
- Refer to the "Hints" at the bottom of the report for the required links.