Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
There may be times where deductions that you create needs to calculate a different amounts for employees, for example medical insurance and pension deductions rates and amounts may be different for each employee. The Aatrix Payroll Series gives you the ability to personalize deductions you create to calculate a specific amount for each employee subject to the deduction.
- In your payroll program go to the Payroll Items screen.
- Select an employee from the list, then double-click on the deduction.
- In the "Edit Deduction" window enter the amount/rate for the employee selected and click "OK".
- You will notice a "P" now appears in front of the title for the deduction with the employee selected on the list, indicating that the calculation for the deduction has been personalized for the employee.
- Repeat the above steps for all employees on the list subject to the deduction.