Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
To post liability payments to Quickbooks that have been recorded into the payroll program:
- First make sure your Quickbooks program is open.
- In your payroll program on the main "Payroll Navigator" screen click on "Quickbooks Links" in the bottom right to open the "Send/Post Payroll" window.
- In the "Send/Post Payroll" window select "Liability Checks".
- Set the "Date Recorded" to the date of the payment.
- Click the "Send" button to post the payment to Quickbooks.
- Once the payment has been posted click the "Done" button to close the "Send/Post Payroll" window.