Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
Question: How do I correct the error, "-43 Aatrix TaxBase.tax missing."?
Answer: The error indicates that your Tax Tables are missing.
- To correct the error, click "OK".
- You will be prompted that a Software Update is available. Below the prompt, you will see the "Company Selection" screen. Click on it to bring it to the front. Click Quit.
- Click "OK" to the Software Update Available prompt.
- When the update has been completed, click "OK" and enter your Customer Number and Registration Code.
- If you do not have them contact customer support at 701-746-6017 or by email at email@example.com.
- Select your company and click "Continue".
- Once the program opens, go to the "Payroll Items" screen and double-click on your State Unemployment listed under the green Employer Paid section.
- Verify the rate entered is the correct rate for the company and click "OK". Click "OK" again to update the changes.