Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
Question: How do I remove the Social Security Number, or, have it display only the last 4 digits?
Answer: Follow the instructions below.
- Go to the "Employee Information" screen.
- Go to the "Utilities" menu and select "Check Designer", this will open a template of the checkform you use.
- Click once on the "Social Sec. Number" field on the template to place 4 dots around it indicating it has been selected.
- To remove it, hit the "Delete" key on your keyboard.
- To have it display only the last 4 digits, double-click on the "Social Sec. Number" field on the template.
- Change the bottom dropdown menu to "SSN as ***-**-LAST 4".
- Repeat the steps for the bottom paycheck stub.
- Go to the "File" menu and select "Return to Payroll" and save the changes when prompted.