Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
To align the printing of your Liability checks:
- Go to "Manage Liabilities".
- Click on "View Register" from the left side of the top tool bar.
- In the register, reprint a liability payment on plain paper using your Liability Checkform.
- Hold the printout over one of your checks that you print on and verify which direction the printing needs to be moved for proper alignment.
- Next, go to the "Employee Information" screen.
- From the top of your monitor screen, go to the "File" menu and select the checkform you use for your Liability Payments.
- Go to the "Utilities" menu and select "Check Designer", this will open a template of your liability check.
- Go to the "Edit" menu and click on "Select All".
- Using the arrow keys on your keyboard, move the information in the appropriate direction to line up to your checks.
Note: 8 to 10 clicks of an arrow moves the information approximately 1/4 inch in that direction.
- Once you have the information moved, go to the "File" menu and select "Return to Payroll" and save the changes when prompted.
- Go back to "Manage Liabilities" and in the register, reprint the liability check again and verify the alignment.
- If further alignment is needed, repeat the above steps.
- Once you have the liability check aligned, go to the "Employee Information" screen. Go to the "File" menu and under "Checkforms" choose your regular payroll check template.