Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
Question: Is there a report that I can process for each employee for them to review their in/out entries?
Answer: To create a report for each employee to review their in/out entries you must first import the hours into the payroll program.
Once the hours have been imported into your payroll program:
- Go to the "Reports Plus" screen.
- Select the "Standard" tab above the list of reports in the window.
- Select the "TC: General Detail" from the list.
- Set the "Report Period" to "Between" and enter the first day and last day of the pay period.
- Select the employee from the list and make sure the "Report On Employee" button above the list of your employees is selected.
- Click on "Preview Report" to pull the report for the employee up on the screen.
- Go to the "Preview" menu across the top of your monitor screen and select "Print All". You can then print it to hand to the employee, or save it as a PDF and send it by email for them to review.
- Close the "Report" and repeat steps 5 through 7 for employees as necessary.