Search Our Knowledgebase (Windows; U.S.)
- Login to your account at https://efile.aatrix.com/
- Select the Filings tab at the top of the screen.
- Click the checkbox next to the AFID you wish to delete.
- Once a filing has been selected, verify you have chosen the correct AFID and form name to delete.
- Click on the Actions link at the top left of the page.
- A new window will appear, select Delete Filing.
- A warning message will alert you that the filing will not be processed if deleted. If you still wish to delete the filing, click the Yes, Delete it button. If you do not want to delete the filing, select No, I changed my mind.
- After clicking the Yes, delete it button, you will receive a message stating The filing has been submitted for deletion.
- The filing will still be visible under the filings tab. The status will change to Deleted shortly. (Click refresh on your browser or F5 on your keyboard to check the current status).
Note: It may take a few minutes to show the deleted status.
- A notification email will be sent to the email address on file with Aatrix.
- If you are having troubles deleting your W-2/1095/1099 filing, there could be two possible reasons:
- If the eFile Center has begun processing any part of the filing, you will not be able to delete it. If adjustments are needed, please submit a correction.
For help making corrections: Corrections
- If you have more than one active W-2/1095/1099 filing for the same EIN, you will not be able to delete the filing. If adjustments are needed, please submit a correction.