Aatrix :: 941 Form Correction 

941 Form Correction

Learn more about what you need to do for correcting 941 forms.

Search Our Knowledgebase (Windows; U.S.)

To correct a 941 Quarterly Federal Tax Return that has already been processed by the eFile Center, file the Form 941-X (Adjusted Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return) or Claim for Refund.

Note: To see if the 941 Return has been processed by the eFile Center, refer to: Filing Status


Form 941-X is a stand-alone form corresponding to, and relates line-by-line with, the employment tax return it is correcting. The employer is able to file Form 941-X when an error is discovered on the original form.

Visit the following link to read more about Form 941-X

You may print the 941-X form and mail it to the IRS. At this time, the IRS does not have a means to accept electronically filed 941-X forms.

Related Pages:

AATRIX eFile Website

Aatrix Support (Windows)

 Available Mondays through Fridays from 8:00am - 5:00pm CST
Phone: 701-746-6814
Fax: 701-746-4393 
Email: helpme@aatrix.com

Aatrix Live Chat


Did this page help you? *