Search Our Knowledgebase (Windows; U.S.)
If changes occur after the employee/recipient copies have been mailed, there will be a per employee/recipient charge to print and mail corrected copies to the employee/recipient(s).
Once the Federal copies are processed, a minimum charge will apply for all corrections.*
If a State Correction is required and it has already been submitted to the state agency, the Preparer will make the necessary corrections on the forms for the state W-2s, but state 1099 corrections aren't able to be eFiled at this time.
For more information:
- On viewing a Filing Status: Filing Status
- On what to do with State Corrections: State Corrections
- On W2/1099 Corrections: Employee/Recipient Data Corrections
*Note: This price may not be subject to your company based on the accounting software. Please log onto your eFile account at https://efile.aatrix.com/. Then navigate to the "Pricing" tab to view pricing.
How to Pay:
When going through the Aatrix eFile portion, the eFile window will prompt for a credit card. If there is not access to a credit card, we recommend buying a prepaid card to use to pay for the eFiling process.
If you have additional questions:
- Visit this page for contact options: Aatrix eFile Help
- Contact our Sales Department directly at 800-426-0854.