Search Our Knowledgebase (Windows; U.S.)
- Go to https://efile.aatrix.com
- Navigate to the "Filings" tab.
- Filings may only be deleted if our eFile center has not processed any portion of the filing. The status of the filing must be OPEN; also if viewing the details of the filing, all portions should say "Awaiting Batch Processing".
- Below is an example of an OPEN filing that can be deleted.
- Below is an example of an OPEN filing that cannot be deleted. (Notice that the "Delete this Filing" link isn't available)
- Click the check box next to the AFID you wish to delete.
- Once a filing has been selected, verify the correct AFID and form name has been selected that needs to be deleted. Click on the "Actions" link at the top left of the page. A new window will appear, select "Delete Filing".
- A warning message will alert you that the filing will not be processed if deleted. If you still wish to delete the filing, click the "Delete Filing" button. If you do not want to delete the filing, select "No, don’t delete it".
- After clicking the delete button, you will receive a message stating "The filing has been submitted for deletion."
- The filing will still be visible under the filings tab. The status will change to DELETED shortly. Click refresh on your browser or F5 on your keyboard to check the current status.
Note: It may take a few minutes to show the deleted status.
- A notification email will be sent to the email address on file with Aatrix.
If you do not receive an email, check your Inbox at: https://efile.aatrix.com (Login and go to the "Inbox" tab).
Note: If you are not receiving emails from Aatrix, a filter may be blocking the email. To ensure that you are able to view emails sent by Aatrix, you can validate ability to receive emails from Aatrix on https://efile.aatrix.com.
Login and on the Homepage click on the "Verify Email Address" link on the right side of the page. If you are not able to receive emails from Aatrix, have your email administrator look into the cause. They may need to add @aatrix.com as a wildcard.
- A full refund of charges (if applicable) will be issued upon successful deletion of the filing.
- If you intended to resubmit a filing to replace the filing you have deleted, you can simply resubmit the form through your accounting software.
If you're attempting to delete a W-2 or 1099 filing and need additional information: