Search Our Knowledgebase (Windows; U.S.)
A signature authorization form must be signed and either faxed to one of the numbers located on the form, or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
Aatrix Software cannot eFile New Hires, Unemployment, Withholding, Record of Employments(ROE's), or Certified Payroll reports to the appropriate agency without this signature authorization form.
Note: The signature authorization form is not required for W-2s, ACA, or 1099s.
To print the eFile Authorization Form, follow the steps below:
- Log onto your account at https://efile.aatrix.com
- Navigate to the "Companies" Tab.
- Download / Print Signature Authorization Forms:
- If there are multiple companies, you may select to Download All Signature Authorization forms to a single PDF or you can select the individual *.PDF per company.
- If it is a single company, click on the "print eFile authorization form" link in the upper right of the page.
- Print the Signature form(s), sign them and fax them to one of the numbers listed on the form.
- Once Aatrix has received the signature authorization form, a "Signature Authorization" confirmation email will be sent to the email address on file. You can login to https://efile.aatrix.com to view any email correspondence that Aatrix has sent by going to the "Inbox" tab.
Note: If you are not receiving emails from Aatrix, a filter may be blocking the email. To ensure that you are able to view emails sent by Aatrix, you should add the following email addresses to your contacts:
- firstname.lastname@example.org and;
- Or you can add @aatrix.com as a wildcard in your email system.