Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
Question: I have reports that cut off the right side. How do I print the report without it cutting off?
Answer: Follow the instructions below.
- Close the report.
- Go to the "File" menu and select Page Setup.
- Set the Page Orientation to "Landscape" (sideways) and click "OK".
- Process the report and it should no longer cut off on the right side.
- Once you have finished processing the report, go back to the "File" menu and select "Page Setup".
- Change the Page Orientation back to "Portrait" (up and down) and click "OK".