Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
Question: The report I created is 2 or more pages long, can I get the employee name to be displayed on each page?
Answer: Follow the instructions below.
- Create the report with the information you want on it.
- Preview the report and note the first item listed on the left side of the second page, then close the report.
- With the report still selected, click on "Edit Report".
- On the left side, select "Employee" and underneath, select "Employee Name" and click the "Add to list".
- Select it in the Assigned Report Items and using the "Move Up" button move it directly above the item that appeared on the left side on page 2.
- Click "OK" and Preview the report again and verify the first item listed on page 2 is the employee name.
- Repeat the above steps for each additional page.