Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
Question: How do I correct the error "My Company Information is Invalid" when processing Print & Mail reports?
Answer: Follow the instructions below.
- Close the Form Viewer and in your payroll program go to the Company Information screen.
- With the company selected on the left side, verify that the company, name address and contact information is correct.
Enter the two-letter abbreviation for your state in capital letters.
- Verify that the company Federal EIN is entered.
- Verify that the company State Withholding (if applicable) and Unemployment Account Numbers are entered.
- When changes are complete, go to the "File" menu and select "Save" and click "OK" in the box stating your company information has been updated.
- Reprocess the report.
- As the report comes up, select the items you changed to use the new values and click "Continue".