Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
To add your company logo to your paycheck forms, it must first be in the size you want on the checkform. Once it is added to the checkform it cannot be resized.
You will need to copy the logo to the clipboard on your computer. Select the logo and "Edit Copy".
With the logo copied to the clipboard:
- In your payroll program, go to the "Employee Information" screen and then to the "Utilities" menu and select "Check Designer".
- Go to the "Fields" menu and select "Add Picture". It will place the logo in the upper left corner on the checkform template.
- "Move the logo" to the desired location on the checkform.
- Go to the "File" menu and select "Return to Payroll" and save the changes when prompted.
- Select an employee on the list, then click on "Pay History" on the top tool bar.
- Click on "Reprint" on the top toolbar and print the check onto plain paper and verify the alignment of the logo on the check.
- If it needs to be moved, go to the "Utilities" menu and select "Check Designer" and select the logo by clicking on it once.
- Using the arrows on your keyboard, move the information to align it.
NOTE: 7 to 9 clicks of an arrow will move the logo approximately 1/4 inch in that direction.
- Go to the "File" menu and select "Return to Payroll", save the changes when prompted.
- Reprint the check again and verify the alignment. If it needs to be moved further, follow the steps above.