We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Staff Accountant. Here at Aatrix we strive to create innovative payroll software and eFiling solutions for thousands of customers all across the U.S.We are a growing company and would love to have you be part of our team!
The Staff Accountant will be a member of the Accounting department and will report to the CFO. An ideal candidate will use their time-management skills to support the CFO in carrying out the duties of the Finance Department.
- Fixed asset management
- Sales and use tax maintenance and reconciliation
- Daily sales reconciliation
- Income and accounts receivable
- Assisting with accounts payable
- Credit card transaction reconciliation
- Allocation of expenses
- Assisting with internal auditing
- Performing such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – often on short notice – by the CFO or CEO.
To be successful, you'll need the following:
- A 4-year degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2-years of experience in accounting, including all forms of transaction entries.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Overtime may be required at certain times of the year.
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aatrix Software, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aatrix Software, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Online Job Application
Click the button, download the form below and save it on your drive.
If you're filling the form out using your browser, hit Print and Save as PDF to save the information on the form. Please answer it completely and sign it
Reupload your completed "Application for Enrollment" PDF on the field provided below.
*If you don't have Adobe Acrobat / PDF Reader: Please print out, sign, scan, and upload the document.*