We are seeking a talented individual who works independently to conceive cutting-edge ideas and who relishes working in a team setting to convert these ideas into game-changing products. You will report to the Serverside Development Manager and be a key member of the Development Department. As a member of our team, you will design, develop, and demonstrate innovative computing and communication technologies for our proprietary applications.
- Assist in the design and development of new features and products.
- Help optimize technical operations, including the regular processing of large quantities of data.
- Maintain existing applications, including bug fixes and enhancements.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the development team
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent real-world experience
- Experience programming in multiple modern programming languages
- Ability to design and implement complex, distributed applications
- Knowledge in a number of the following languages: C#, C++, .Net
- A solid understanding of web technologies and protocols
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively or independently
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Online Job Application
Click the button, download the form below and save it on your drive.
If you're filling the form out using your browser, hit Print and Save as PDF to save the information on the form. Please answer it completely and sign it:
Reupload your completed "Application for Enrollment" PDF on the field provided below.
*If you don't have Adobe Acrobat / PDF Reader: Please print out, sign, scan, and upload the document.*