Lead Web Developer
We are searching for a talented individual to become a key member of our Development Department. This position will be responsible for leading projects and working with a small team of developers. Using their experience with multiple languages, this individual will also be involved in maintaining code through various databases. This is a full-time position that offers PTO, benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), a flexible schedule, and much more!
- Writing code for large scale applications using Typescript, ASP.NET, and a JSON structure
- Creating database data in SQL Azure
- Directing and collaborating with a team of 2-3 web developers on the scope and architecture of various projects
- Researching and applying up-to-date web security standards
- Communicating with other departments on data transfer from SPA to Serverside data processes
To be successful, you'll need the following:
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 6-10+ years of experience with web technology
- Proficient understanding of Typescript,Java, C#, .Net
- 1-2 years of experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or SQL Azure
- The capability to productively work with and guide others
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to utilize problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
Overtime may be required at certain times of the year.
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aatrix Software, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aatrix Software, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Online Job Application
Click the button, download the form below and save it on your drive.
If you're filling the form out using your browser, hit Print and Save as PDF to save the information on the form. Please answer it completely and sign it
Reupload your completed "Application for Enrollment" PDF on the field provided below.
*If you don't have Adobe Acrobat / PDF Reader: Please print out, sign, scan, and upload the document.*