We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Database Developer. Here at Aatrix we strive to create innovative payroll software and eFiling solutions for thousands of customers all across the U.S. We are a growing company and would love to have you be part of our team!
This is a full-time position with an expected 32-40 hours per week and a flexible work schedule. An ideal candidate will use their passion for this field to design, develop, and demonstrate innovative computing and communication technologies for our proprietary applications. The Database Developer will be a member of the Serverside team and report to the Serverside Development Manager.
- Monitoring multiple in-house databases and applications.
- Creating code and data access layers to solve problems related to the database using C#, MSSQL, MySQL, SQLite, and Azure SQL.
- Communicating with the Quality Assurance and other departments regarding product needs and deadlines.
- Meeting project deadlines to ensure features are delivered in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with co-workers to complete products and features.
- Attending department meetings to discuss project updates and complications.
- Working independently to finish assigned projects (Redmines).
- Contributing to development projects related to internal tools and billing system changes when needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Experience with SQL, STL, & SQLite3 databases.
- Ability to design and implement complex distributed applications.
- Knowledge in the following languages: C#, C++, .Net.
- A solid understanding of MS SQL Maintenance Planning and Database Clustering.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including but not limited to written and verbal communication.
- The ability to work collaboratively or independently.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
Aatrix Software, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aatrix Software, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Aatrix Software, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Aatrix Software, Inc.’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Online Job Application
Click the button, download the form below and save it on your drive.
If you're filling the form out using your browser, hit Print and Save as PDF to save the information on the form. Please answer it completely and sign it
Reupload your completed "Application for Enrollment" PDF on the field provided below.
*If you don't have Adobe Acrobat / PDF Reader: Please print out, sign, scan, and upload the document.*