Search Our Knowledgebase (Mac)
An entire payroll for a pay date can be deleted from the program before the checks are issued to the employee.
Note: If the checks have already been issued and employees have cashed them it is not recommended that the payroll for the date be deleted.
To delete a payroll from the payroll program:
- Go to the "Employee Information" and select the employee from the list.
- Click on "Pay History" on top tool bar.
- From the "Select Check Date" drop down above Net Pay bring up the check date in the window to be deleted.
- Click on "Delete Check" on the top tool bar.
- Select the option to delete all checks for the date and click "Continue".